Smashing VCE: How To Study And Still Have A Life comes in two editions: one with a planner and one without a planner. Included in both versions is:
- A chapter on the difference between study and homework.
- A chapter on setting specific study goals.
- A chapter on study strategies that can be used in most subjects – including a comprehensive list of short, medium and long answer instruction words students need to know for the exams in each of their subjects and key vocabulary they can use to complete these instructions effectively.
- A section on specific study strategies for English and Maths
- A section on how to plan for study
- A very simple, and effective infographic on how ATARs are calculated.
Included in the edition with the study planner is:
A weekly study planner that students can fill in for Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4. The planner prompts students to list homework and plan study goals and identify the time slots in their week they can complete homework and engage in study.
A full preview of both editions can be see below: