Smashing VCE: How To Study And Still Have A Life (2nd Edition) offers an engaging, humorous and visual guide to senior Victorian students on how to balance school life and study with actual life. With lots of detailed examples from a range of VCE subjects and plenty of jokes, this book guides students through:
- What study is
- How to set effective study goals
- A whole range of practical study strategies for improving understanding and recall of concepts as well as practising skills
- How to organise both study and life
- Information about how the ATAR is calculated
Included in Smashing VCE is a study planner formatted to help students plan for doing both homework and study.
- Download a free teacher resource on how to use Smashing VCE to teach students study skills here: Smashing VCE_Teacher resource.
- This book is now available for pre-order and will ship from August 30th.
- The book is now available to booklist for 2022. ISBN: 9780646990446
View a complete preview below: